Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Love To Rise In The Summer Morning

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post knowingly false information. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
• Please do NOT copy and paste articles from other websites. Link and short description is ok, but please do not copy and paste pages of info. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of software here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Discussions about illegal materials such as ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are not encouraged in this subforum.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,373  ·  Replies: 31 
> CS player killed, R.I.P DUDE
vtecstyl3z
  Posted: Jan 26 2003, 02:07 PM

United States Marine Corps

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4

CS Player Killed:

Witnesses have told police and Mr. Kwee's family that the incident began when Mr. Kwee, who kept winning, started gloating about his success.

In response, a message appeared on Mr. Kwee's screen: F.U.

He replied: F.U.2.

As the exchange of words escalated, three young men from another computer screen rushed over and grabbed him by the collar. They were about to punch him when others intervened, said Albert Wahyono, a friend of the Kwee family.

Mr. Kwee and his teammate were relieved when the men turned and ran out the door. But the losing teammates came back moments later, pushed Mr. Kwee into a corner and started to beat him up. A shot was fired and they fled.

MORE? http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/Art...ne_temp/4/4/21/

P.S ( be cool and be safe when you going in the lan game store.)
Initial Dick
Posted: Jan 26 2003, 02:41 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 171

That's effed up. ohmy.gif
Alex
Posted: Jan 26 2003, 05:51 PM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

Wait, so some came and killed a counter strike player? why? i dont really understand the story.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
vtecstyl3z
  Posted: Jan 26 2003, 06:00 PM

i think that guy was playing cs in a lan server. and he was damn good kicking everyone's ass. and someone type "F.U" and he saw it. he typed "F.U2" after that. someone walk out the internet Café and come back with a gun and shot him to death.

SiGNAL*
Posted: Jan 26 2003, 08:20 PM

Rotary Power

Member No.: 166

that sux, i've seen articles about that before stabbings, never anyone shot tho. . .that sux, its just a game, some people dont realize, let it go if they beat you.i get mad sometimes when i get owned, sometimes i let it go, most other times im like, f.u., but thats from home, keep that crap to yourself at internet cafes.
karasac
Posted: Jan 26 2003, 11:34 PM

Rotary Disciple

Member No.: 11

that sucks, people take it up the butt sometimes, its just a freaking game
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Jan 27 2003, 04:26 PM

IDforum OG member

Member No.: 141

yeah i've heard a similar incident in arcades at the philippines... guy was gloating so much a guy killed him... stupid ppl i swear...
it's ok to be pissed off since your money is getting eaten up faster than by goku but still... to kill someone? that's just forgetting the boundary between games and reality
SiGNAL*
Posted: Jan 27 2003, 10:49 PM

Rotary Power

Member No.: 166

yea, and then he gives bad names to those of us who do play and think we are violent and going to kill somebody, just because one crazy/stupid person killed someone dosen't mean we are all going to!
KenshinX
Posted: Jan 28 2003, 10:20 AM

Dark Hitokiri

Member No.: 186

I know.

That guy is f'ed up. I mean it's just a game, sheesh, don't take it personally.....

Some people are just like that. Truly a tragic event.

Initial Dick
Posted: Jan 28 2003, 01:26 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 171

As long as there exists bad losers and bad winners in a (perceived) competitive situations, there will also exist the possiblity of future events like this. Next time, it could be in a basketball court, a quiet game of chess, a political debate, etc...
mr2drifter
Posted: Jan 28 2003, 04:32 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 201

It sucks that people can be such idiots sometimes. Its a game. That poor dude was just in the wrong spot and said the wrong thing. But I probably would have said FU2 back to him. Stupid mofo.
SupahNewbie
Posted: Jan 29 2003, 11:10 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 100

Oi..........See this is why US shouldn't have guns legal......I haven't heard once of a gun saving a male/female's life in a situation before. The abuses of the gun outweigh the uses of the gun by like tenfold. Stupid people trix are for kids.......errr happy.gif

happy.gif I'm back weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Perry
Posted: Jan 29 2003, 11:51 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Welcome back Supah, where you go?
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
karasac
Posted: Jan 29 2003, 11:57 PM

Rotary Disciple

Member No.: 11

speaking of missing people wheres jayson? havent seen him post in a couple of days
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Jan 30 2003, 09:32 AM

IDforum OG member

i know. noticed that too.
where's everyone @?
SupahNewbie
Posted: Jan 31 2003, 02:53 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 100

I was studying for mid-terms happy.gif

Oi it shall be lonely without the Spammaster3000 sad.gif

But........on the other hand...... happy.gif
vtecstyl3z
  Posted: Feb 2 2003, 09:34 PM

user posted image

CS cereal......... pwned
Zephyr
Posted: Feb 21 2003, 10:51 AM

ViRtUal Racer

Member No.: 231

Reading about shit like this really makes my day. Ya always gotta be prepared for losers like them mad.gif
David
  Posted: Feb 22 2003, 02:03 PM

IDW Lead Shmuck

Member No.: 124

This is a load of BS!!! i like CS but im like a newb ( major newb )! i just like that you get to play with your firends and having the back when theres a T or a CT on there back the game IMO is about team work, i dont even get why it because a real life killing and why didnt the owner do anything about it! didnt the owner see the guy was getting beat up! dry.gif I dont really go to Internet cafes but i been there once and i see theres lot of cussing and people fight for chairs and BS like that this one guy started pushing me and saying im a BitH just for a gay chair and i was like standing there then he like throw a punch at me but how fast i was happy.gif i got the chance to get out of the way, he was lucky that i wasnt mad but if he really touched me him ash would be dead aready but he didnt and im not like one of those hardhead ppl so i didnt do anything then like some min. later i was playing him in CS he was the T and i was the CT and i typed in "DAmn you got wooped by a newB!" and i didnt know it was him so he got mad and walk up to me and started talk trash then me and my friends said the hours almost over lets just go, and when i walk out he jumped on me and tried to choke me or something but the guy was terrbly weak but i couldnt do anything becaus ehe was chocking me but lucky my friends where there and they grabed him off my back and it was a very werid day and so i just walked away and he like flicked us off and saying you pussy get back here and stuff....
That day i nevered went to a Internet Cafe again and i live really close but i just bought the game and played it at home for FREE!! NO HOUR PAYMENTS!!!! laugh.gif
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Feb 22 2003, 07:52 PM

IDforum OG member

hehe... those are what we call dorks and no-lives
getting uptight with video games and online things
it's a mere game -- treat it like one

i can't believe you did nothing after being choked, swung, and harrassed.
you must be a real optimist. hehe... heck i would've gotten to a major ruckus at that place i we all would've been banned tongue.gif
David
Posted: Feb 22 2003, 10:51 PM

IDW Lead Shmuck

Member No.: 124

i didnt do nuttin because my friends did it before i can get in and before i knew it the owner came out and said STOP and we ran. but if i got a chance he probely be dead by now dry.gif , thats why its good to have friends they always got your back! happy.gif
Zephyr
Posted: Feb 22 2003, 11:02 PM

ViRtUal Racer

I don't care how weak that bastard was, I'da killed his ass(well not literaly laugh.gif ). I just couldn't take shit like that. Just thinking about it makes me wanna beat somethin ah! >_<
S15-guy
Posted: Feb 22 2003, 11:08 PM

dampachi!

Member No.: 177

QUOTE (Zephyr @ Feb 22 2003, 10:59 PM)
I don't care how weak that bastard was, I'da killed his ass(well not literaly laugh.gif ). I just couldn't take shit like that. Just thinking about it makes me wanna beat somethin ah! >_<

Zephyr is another sufferer of CS rage, look out for him next time ur at a LAN cafe!
Zephyr
Posted: Feb 22 2003, 11:18 PM

ViRtUal Racer

I don't even play CS, and it's not rage! It's called 'not taking shit' syndrome. I know it's best to walk away sometimes, but other times ya gotta shut em up mad.gif
S15-guy
Posted: Feb 22 2003, 11:28 PM

dampachi!

Member No.: 177

QUOTE (Zephyr @ Feb 22 2003, 11:15 PM)
I don't even play CS, and it's not rage! It's called 'not taking shit' syndrome. I know it's best to walk away sometimes, but other times ya gotta shut em up mad.gif

sure sure, i bet thats what the guy with the gun said as well!

2 Pages  1 2