Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Elisa - Lost into the Night

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 6,854  ·  Replies: 7 
> Hibike! Euphonium, 響け! ユーフォニアム
awdrifter
  Posted: Apr 22 2015, 07:39 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 15,255

user posted image

It is the spring of their first year in high school. Oumae Kumiko, who was in a brass band in middle school, goes to check out the brass band club together with her classmates, Katou Hazuki and Kawashima Sapphire. There, Kumiko happens to run into her former classmate, Kousaka Reina. Although Hazuki and Sapphire are dead set on joining the brass band club, Kumiko doesn't want to take the plunge. She still remembers the incident with Reina during the brass band contest in middle school...

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10889

Just started watching this, up to ep.3 so far.

SPOILER
BOZZ
Posted: May 29 2015, 08:25 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

I've been meaning to watch this since I heard it was being produced by KyoAni, is the series more slice of life/drama than comedy (unlike K-ON)?
Chidoki
Posted: May 30 2015, 06:47 PM

Fictional Compiler

Member No.: 3,699

Yes it is more slice of life. I use to be in band so this is refreshing to watch.
OkamiWind
Posted: May 30 2015, 09:50 PM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

I need to watch this...Tuba on the main cover...I was a Tuba player back in high school...hue.
kyonpalm
Posted: May 31 2015, 06:16 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

They covered Rydeen in one of the more recent episodes, that's all I need to know to want to watch it.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 3 2015, 10:16 PM

I've watched the first two episodes and I like it, a lot better than K-ON so far.
awdrifter
  Posted: Jun 26 2015, 12:48 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 15,255

Up to ep.12
SPOILER
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 29 2015, 07:02 AM

QUOTE (awdrifter @ Jun 26 2015, 04:48 AM)
Up to ep.12
SPOILER

Well...

SPOILER