Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Go Go Girls - One Night in Arabia (B4 ZA Beat Remix)

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 7,416  ·  Replies: 168 
> gundam seed, got gundam ?
Insidious
Posted: Apr 20 2004, 05:16 PM

the psychotic one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 666

A second season of Gundam Seed is only a rumor so far. Nothing is set in stone for it, but we're hopeful.

The five-minute epilogue to Gundam Seed has been out for quite some time as well. If you have bittorent, you can download the torrent file from HaroHaro here.
Evolution
Posted: Apr 20 2004, 06:04 PM

Moo!!

Member No.: 657

I didnt know about the epilogue so I never loked for it.

Ansyways I want to see a second season
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Keisuke_Takahashi
Posted: Apr 21 2004, 12:04 AM

You wont be in my mirrors after 2 more corners

Member No.: 1,233

ive got the whole stage 1 for gundam seed grin2.gif
teknoman
Posted: Apr 21 2004, 11:07 AM

Official IDW Quiz-bot 5000™

Group: Members
Member No.: 644

You know I talk to some other people about the 5 minute epilogue of the anime Gundam Seed, they say that it not worth show or creating the it. Go to this link & check it out

http://animenation.net/forums/showthread.p...24&page=4&pp=15

Personnaly, I kinda felt the same way as other people the only thing that they should've done is to incorporate the 5 minute epilogue into episode 50 instead of creating another episode (5 minute epilogue) for it.

Indecisive
Posted: Apr 21 2004, 11:25 AM

the deranged one

Member No.: 34

they really rushed the ending tho teknoman.

the season was originally supposed to be 53 episodes I think. but then they had to cut it down to 50. that's why the last few episodes seemed to move REALLY fast. If they had it to the full 53 episodes(or however many there was supposed to be) I think they would've included this epilogue into it.
Evolution
Posted: Apr 21 2004, 11:32 AM

Moo!!

QUOTE (Keisuke_Takahashi @ Apr 21 2004, 04:04 AM)
ive got the whole stage 1 for gundam seed grin2.gif

There is no stage 1
teknoman
Posted: Apr 21 2004, 04:56 PM

It's showin on cn. Thought it was a nice dub and the ep was ok.

Your absoluty right, the english dubbed version is O.K. but some people say that the only english dubbed voice character that doesn't sound good was Yzak's he doesn't sound like a manical enough compared to his Japanese counterpart's he needs to be insane. So goto this link & check it out

http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/re...9250&forumid=17

teknoman
  Posted: Apr 22 2004, 04:44 PM

Say for example, if the anime Gundam Seed was on DvD I got a funny feeling that they probably going to show the same closing credits that was on the Cartoon Network. Do you guys think that true? & Why?
Indecisive
Posted: Apr 22 2004, 07:29 PM

the deranged one

psst...Gundam Seed IS on DVD....

lol

I've seen them in anime video stores last year
Keisuke_Takahashi
Posted: Apr 22 2004, 10:50 PM

You wont be in my mirrors after 2 more corners

Member No.: 1,233

QUOTE (Evolution @ Apr 22 2004, 05:32 AM)
QUOTE (Keisuke_Takahashi @ Apr 21 2004, 04:04 AM)
ive got the whole stage 1 for gundam seed  grin2.gif

There is no stage 1

well then first series....
teknoman
  Posted: Apr 25 2004, 04:14 PM

psst...Gundam Seed IS on DVD....

lol

I've seen them in anime video stores last year

Oh really Indecisive, that's great thanks for the info. But I really meant to say is for example if the anime Gundam Seed on DvD right now in other local video stores like Suncoast, Samgoody, FYE (For Your Entertainment) or some other local video stores do you think the closing credits will the same as the one they show on Cartoon Network? & Why?
gUrLhAn
Posted: Apr 25 2004, 05:22 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 1,691

gundam seed isn't all that good...=D maybe i'm just w3rd..but umm it's just like every other gundam...NO NEW STORYLINE!! URGH!! but i admit the graphics are good...
Evolution
Posted: Apr 25 2004, 05:54 PM

Moo!!

Gundam series isnt very popular outside of japan so its not a surprise. There is a small fan base in NOrth America. I'm included in that fan base
Indecisive
Posted: Apr 25 2004, 07:54 PM

the deranged one

QUOTE (gUrLhAn @ Apr 25 2004, 05:22 PM)
gundam seed isn't all that good...=D maybe i'm just w3rd..but umm it's just like every other gundam...NO NEW STORYLINE!! URGH!! but i admit the graphics are good...

I've got to partially disagree with you.

yes, it does play on the colony vs earth federation thing like almost all the others. but I think the way in which Seed was presented made it a lot more interesting.

teknoman
  Posted: Apr 26 2004, 11:56 AM

I totally agree with you Indecisive, it was interesting alright up to the point where some of the episode were rushed up to episode 50 along with the 5 minute epilogue of Gundam Seed which I don't understand why they rush episode 50 for?

This post has been edited by teknoman on May 8 2004, 07:34 PM
Insidious
Posted: Apr 26 2004, 04:20 PM

the psychotic one

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but in what way did you feel episode 50 was rushed?
Evolution
Posted: Apr 26 2004, 04:40 PM

Moo!!

Didn't you notice how there started to have so many events in the last 10 or so epsiodes. If they stretched maybe another 2 episodes. It might have been better
teknoman
  Posted: Apr 27 2004, 04:34 PM

Well for example, If Cartoon Network finished up episode 50 already. Do you guys think they'll probably going to show the 5 minute epilogue on Cartoon Network? & Why?
Woffle
Posted: Apr 30 2004, 03:42 PM

/b/lackup

Member No.: 382

umm....teknoman, how is gundam seed on cartoon network good?watching it in japanese is the greatest.have you seen dragonball gt in cartoon network?they used gohan's voice for gokus and the girls voice was horrible.the japanese voices are better because klueeze sounds a lot more......maniac like.
Legend of Speed
Posted: May 1 2004, 08:48 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 1,483

yea its amazin dat Toonami finally showed an other gundam series. and too bad they edited the good parts out. i think it be better if they showed it on weekdays, but there probaly still translating it
VRr1FD
Posted: May 4 2004, 12:41 AM

you never had me. you never had your car.

Member No.: 1,120

QUOTE (gUrLhAn @ Apr 25 2004, 05:22 PM)

laugh.gif

there is no/very little new story because it is a remake of the original gundam series. i've only seen the second episode so far but it's pretty obviously a remake. though for some reason i've never heard anyone talk about this, not that i really talk about anime all that much.

i guess i'll watch it on tv, but it feels to wierd to have new animation for a 25 year old story line.
teknoman
  Posted: May 4 2004, 06:16 PM

A second season of Gundam Seed is only a rumor so far. Nothing is set in stone for it, but we're hopeful.

Insidious are you talking about the Special Edition? you're correct there's going to be a second season of Gundam Seed. I believe it's called Gundam Seed: Special Edition. It has only 6 episodes. Go to this link & check it out:

http://mahq.net/animation/gundam/seed/setoc.htm

I hope this helps?

This post has been edited by teknoman on May 4 2004, 06:19 PM
Insidious
Posted: May 5 2004, 06:52 PM

the psychotic one

The special edition is only compilation episodes that basically recap the entire series. It has some added or altered scenes in it, that's all. I don't consider that to be a second season.

If anything, I'm referring to the side-story manga, Gundam Seed Astray. It won't continue the original Gundam Seed storyline, but it is a part of the same Cosmic Era timeline. Again, this is only speculation, there aren't any information of it being made into an anime.
teknoman
Posted: May 8 2004, 07:32 PM

umm....teknoman, how is gundam seed on cartoon network good?watching it in japanese is the greatest.have you seen dragonball gt in cartoon network?they used gohan's voice for gokus and the girls voice was horrible.the japanese voices are better because klueeze sounds a lot more......maniac like.

yea its amazin dat Toonami finally showed an other gundam series. and too bad they edited the good parts out. i think it be better if they showed it on weekdays, but there probaly still translating it

86dream, I haven't seen Dragon Ball GT on Cartoon Network at all. Back to the anime Gundam Seed on Cartoon Network it's O.K. but the english dubbed voices is just horrible besides they already screwed up Yzak voice & Kira voice sounds awful. So in my opinon, you be better off watching japanese version.
nk4e
Posted: May 10 2004, 05:56 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 1,601

ok what is ur favorite gundam seed EP?
it was when the alaskan base blew up by the cyclops bomb ( i forgot which ep was that)

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »