Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing natsu no initial (Natsuki's Theme)

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,851  ·  Replies: 2 
> Humm, guys..., mega is going down, apparently
Milachan
    Posted: Apr 22 2016, 04:32 PM

Charrobeat

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,031

Not sure if I should post it here but…
https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/722942842193055745

I'm sorry if it's out of the rules, but it's relevant information…
xiao
Posted: Apr 22 2016, 05:17 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

WOAH!! This is very bad news indeed... ohmy.gif

There's always Google Drive with it's 15 Gigabyte cap... orz

Until mega finds a new sponsor with a new name... looks like it's back to VHS mailing lists & fan-zines like the olden days, eh? crying2.gif

Thanks for the heads up gurl!
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Lebon14
Posted: Apr 30 2016, 07:56 AM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

See this:
https://torrentfreak.com/kim-dotcom-and-meg...f-words-160425/

Who says true? I'm conflicted and because of that, it might just be Kim Dotcom trying to get more attention, might be getting jealous or getting desperate to get cash for his court hurdles. Remember that Kim is not CEO of MEGA anymore. Heck, he might be the founder, but it has nothing to do with him anymore. So, anything like that is to be taken with a grain of salt because Kim presents these facts because "MEGA was my idea so I feel obligated to tell you" is not evidence that MEGA's doing bad or is run by this Bill Liu. So, wait and see.

Oh and, I looked into payment methods. It's true that credit card and paypal are easy methods but the current payment methods, especially the PaySafeCard, is pretty much available everywhere even here where I live (which where I always complain there's no "purcahse choice"). So, sure, it's not that easy anymore but, at least, it's common.

P.S It's not like I depend on MEGA for my files. What's up on MEGA, I still have it in some shape or form on my HDDs.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project