Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Re-Birth

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

46 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 230,661  ·  Replies: 1,147 
> IDAS7AAX?, their facebook page posted this picture
Saxifrage
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 01:36 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,872

QUOTE (ninjaboii27 @ 5 hours, 1 minutes ago)
http://initiald.sega.jp/ind6aa/news201204.html
EPIC!!!!!

Wow altering boost to your partner......or use it yourself thats interesting and needs strategy......

And a tag story mode! Tsuchisaka will be hard....*remembers the consecutive corners in the last section of Inbound.....*

So, will there be a new machine or update to the current one...
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 03:41 AM

The Blue Lightning

Member No.: 36,245

QUOTE (jon360x @ Today, 2:21 AM)
So if im fighthing a noob and my friend is a noob facing a pro... I just pass him all my boost... and He might win? LOL!

I seriously can't stop laughing after I saw your post HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
jon360x
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 04:35 AM

Project-SS Trueno Driver

Member No.: 37,105

QUOTE (Nicholas86 @ 2 hours, 59 minutes ago)
Wow altering boost to your partner......or use it yourself thats interesting and needs strategy......

And a tag story mode! Tsuchisaka will be hard....*remembers the consecutive corners in the last section of Inbound.....*

So, will there be a new machine or update to the current one...

Or.. maybe.... people who are good in Happo are good in Tsuchisaka.. hahahah
Nerubian
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 03:38 PM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

This means that this game features a new soundtrack, right?
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 02:50 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (Nerubian @ Today, 7:38 AM)
This means that this game features a new soundtrack, right?

most likely yes, but the old ones are classic crying2.gif crying2.gif crying2.gif
Tessou
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 06:13 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

The logo for AS7 looks amazing. I wonder what they'll choose as the opening theme this time.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
InitialDAE86
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 01:35 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,440

no clue but it will probably something mad
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 03:17 AM

The Blue Lightning

opening and ending is always m.o.v.e's, that tradition pass down until now, but i wonder what songs though
Orisue
Posted: May 1 2012, 11:01 PM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

I'm hoping the US would be connected online for all the events that may take place in 7AAX. I kinda agree with the IDAS5 Physics without the drift indicator.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Shana-chan
Posted: May 2 2012, 10:04 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 33,804

so...conclusion, ID 7

play or no play??

to me...i'll play, and i dun care what's the physics gonna be like...laugh.gif

how bout u guys?
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: May 2 2012, 10:20 PM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (Shana-chan @ 15 minutes, 48 seconds ago)
so...conclusion, ID 7

play or no play??

to me...i'll play, and i dun care what's the physics gonna be like...laugh.gif

how bout u guys?

of course play, i'm a hardcore initial d fan, nothing that is initial d get pass me shifty2.gif
T.YEON
Posted: May 3 2012, 04:37 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,367

For sure gonna try it out especialy the tag LOTS... but level seems to change back to the D C B A S thing
Tessou
Posted: May 3 2012, 04:39 AM

Group Icon

This whole play/don't play concept is ridiculous. The reason arcade owners don't buy newer systems is because players are too transfixed with the old game. If you show no interest, they won't see demand, and thus will not attempt to supply you with the new stuff.

And people wonder why some arcades are still stuck on IDAS3.
kyonpalm
Posted: May 3 2012, 05:37 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Tessou @ 58 minutes, 12 seconds ago)

Tell me about it. The only place around me that has either Arcade Stage or Maximum Tune has got STILL two AS3 machines and two MT1 machines. I haven't been there in probably over a year now, but I'd bet you anything they are still there, still not upgraded.

Not that I mind, I love AS3.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Tessou
Posted: May 3 2012, 06:03 AM

Group Icon

Personally, I think Ver3 was the best and most balanced game of the bunch. It wasn't perfect, but it was the only thing that could possibly have been better than Ver2. smile.gif

That said, the lack of enthusiasm towards a new version of the game isn't going to help matters along. Think about it. Just try to look ahead one year from now, when you're probably going to be bored of IDAS6AA because you've played it to death for three years straight. Boy oh boy, that IDAS7AAX looks super fun in youtube videos. Sure wish I had been begging my local arcade owner to order a machine or two back when it was announced...

Arcades need input. Otherwise you're stuck in the stone age and the arcade gets closed down due to lack of business. Yeah, switching to a new version and starting from scratch sucks, but wouldn't you rather get it over with early on instead of complaining about it years later when it's practically forced upon you? Hell, I'd kill for the opportunity to play a new IDAS. We don't get many machines in the US, and I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to be one of the first to tackle it rather than the whining "pros" that seem to fear the concept of change.
Varcion
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:47 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

QUOTE (Tessou @ 3 hours, 6 minutes ago)
This whole play/don't play concept is ridiculous. The reason arcade owners don't buy newer systems is because players are too transfixed with the old game. If you show no interest, they won't see demand, and thus will not attempt to supply you with the new stuff.

That's only 1 of the many problems with the arcade scene in the US, and that mostly applies to Initial D.

One other problem is that US arcade makes the dumbest games possible. Big Buck Hunting?(If i wanted to shoot at something that never fights back, I'd take my own guns and go to the shooting range. $1 for limited amount of in-game ammo, its about the same price as real bullets) Fast and Furious Super Bikes/Super Cars (when it's just a clone of "Crusin' USA" and "NFS:Underground" 10 years after their first debut), and a whole bunch of other games that would be fun to play once, but no point to playing continusly.

The main problem, is the general crowd at the arcade. Usually, the crowd at an US arcade is the regular, "mind my own business" type. They play a game, they beat people or get beaten, walk away, mostly talking to friends/arcade regulars.(I believe I belong in this category)

Second, the friendly-type who shakes people's hands, offers advice when they beat others, and tells his opponent "good game" when he/she is defeated.(we get about 1 in every 100 people of this type)

Third, the "elites". People who shows no mercy or thinks they have a reputation to uphold, even against first-timers and kids. Of course, I'm not saying you have to lose to them on purpose. I'm talking about people who repeatly continues until they beat their opponent and beats first-timers so bad that they are scared to touch the game a second time.

Lastly, the troublemakers. The type who will talk trash to a complete stranger, humiliates opponents whenever possible, blames the machine when they lose, and gets mad and threatens with physical violence whenever they feel they were humiliated.(For Round 1 and Arcade Infinity players, remember the guy whos plays SSF4 and claps his hands in mid-air, like he's slapping a girl's ass whenever he lands an ultra?)

Most arcades in US goes under because of carrying only "family-friendly" games (aka: see above) and/or fights breaking out. Half the people who go to arcades here aren't looking for friendly competition, but to troll others. Who would want to go to an arcade anymore when you have more fun playing single-player?
Tessou
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:50 AM

Group Icon

I swear, if I ever win the lottery or get rich some other way, I'll open my own arcade specifically for IDAS/WMMT players.

I'll go out of my way to get machines from each generation.
SUPERDOOM
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:53 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,146

QUOTE (Tessou @ 3 minutes, 6 seconds ago)
I swear, if I ever win the lottery or get rich some other way, I'll open my own arcade specifically for IDAS/WMMT players.

I have been saying that for years!!
Shana-chan
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:27 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Tessou @ 1 hour, 37 minutes ago)

buying IDAS and WMMT machines....LIKE A BOSS....

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

worship.gif worship.gif worship.gif
Tessou
Posted: May 3 2012, 10:31 AM

Group Icon

Yeah, and I'd rig them for free play, instead implementing a monthly membership fee that grants access to all games.

You would catch me hogging an IDASv3 machine all day. tongue.gif
Saxifrage
Posted: May 4 2012, 01:36 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 36,872

QUOTE (Tessou @ Yesterday, 7:50 AM)

Oh yes... THAT would be great..........then your arcade will be always packed with people...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And YES im going to play D7.....if my local arcade gets some...

90% of the people i see at my arcade are the "mind my own business" type never saw troublemakers before......just people playing WMMTDX3+ scolding some really rude words and smoking(which i hate....a lot)
Wanderer
Posted: May 4 2012, 02:11 AM

The Watcher

Member No.: 35,816

Smoking.... inside the arcade?? ohmy.gif
Shana-chan
Posted: May 4 2012, 02:54 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (ATRUM_Neto @ 42 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
Smoking.... inside the arcade?? ohmy.gif

well...some arcades allow smoking in the arcade...

but majority of the arcades here....no smoking is allowed...
alvinkei
Posted: May 4 2012, 02:58 AM

Gangnam Style.

Member No.: 37,545

technically.. all CYC and COBAY arcades don't allow smoking inside. but HOLIDAY PLANET (Midvalley / IOI mall) permits. which is why i'm always in midvalley ^^
T.YEON
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:32 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,367

I dont like smoking arcade no offence but the truth that if i dont want to go i dont have a choice since the other closest is CYC Sunway Pyramid which have no continues in battle wins. So... love for IDAS beats everything

46 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »