Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Run of S30Z

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,615  ·  Replies: 3 
> YU-GI-OH!: THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS
Seri
  Posted: Dec 18 2015, 05:02 PM

Amaki Sally
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Okay, I'm totally hyped for this. I can't be the only one, right?
YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/wshKFmiaYtQ )
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
xiao
Posted: Dec 19 2015, 04:38 PM

moon★bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Wow, the animation quality looks stellar... very mindful of Zettai Karen Children; so I'm guessing it's a movie right? Very nice mang, will definitely check it out...

I kind of wish they'd lose the whole card-game shtick and just make Kaiba like a doctor and Yugi a lawyer or something... yeah, that would completely rock, but belittle the whole point of the show though. XD

I love the characters, and the animation for Dark Side of the Moon looks super stunning; but the pokemon thing sort of makes me dizzy~ @__@

...oh lord, if the Yu-Gi-Oh! characters were street racing a'la Initial D / Wangan, that would sooo totally rock my sox~ happy.gif
The Sixth Element
Posted: Dec 22 2015, 12:25 AM

matter intangible

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,779

What's the story for this one?
xiao
Posted: Dec 22 2015, 02:26 AM

moon★bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (The Sixth Element @ 2 hours, 1 minutes ago)
What's the story for this one?

- Yugi becomes Pharaoh.
- Seto wins... again. cool.gif
- Joey says Woah!
- Bakura crossplays without any effort.
- Ishtar confuses little kids by asking them to pronounce his tongue twister-name.
- Tea takes off her top... take a moment to let that sync-in~ shifty2.gif
- Tristan goes back to making Shenmue 3.
- Dr. Solomon goes back the future.
- Ryuji goes back to making more Visual Kei songs. ♪

Ayup, quite possibly the best Yugioh! movie to date. awesome.gif