Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 1 unique listeners, playing Derreck Simons - Make My Day

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  « 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 27,191  ·  Replies: 79 
> Pet Peeves While Driving, Things that make me want to punch pillow
Master0fMadness
Posted: Oct 28 2016, 10:30 PM

Midnight Lover
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 46,279

Okay, got a new pet peeve to list off. People who don't let you in when it's your turn to merge and then act like YOU'RE the asshole when you give them no choice but to either hit you or back off. Had a run in with some fuckhead in a Kia Large SUV (dunno what it's called but it's nearly as big as a Chevrolet Tahoe) at a merge before a red light. Traffic was crawling and backed up and all I was trying to get to my fare before the rider cancels on me.

Now, I had to get over from one lane into another and had the right of way since I arrived a good 10-15 seconds before the car behind the car I was trying to get behind. (Also had my signal on the whole time) So when the light turns green, and the car in front of us finally starts moving and I start inching forward - as does the guy to the right of me. I'm like, does this guy seriously plan on cutting me off? I refuse to yield as we slowly progress forward. So our cars keep getting closer and closer, and by the time this jackass finally honks his horn, cuts the wheel to the left so he doesn't actually hit my car and backs off, I was already contemplating what to say to the cop and my insurance agent, lol

So now traffic's actually moving, the jerk gets behind me and, its night time mind you, just puts his brights on full blast, blinding the shit out of me. Oh, so it's my fault you wanted to cut the line, huh? Fucking asshole.

I swear, I'm going to buy one of those LED off road light bars you see on Jeeps and SUVs and mount it backwards just for the occasion that someone decides to burn my retinas, give them a taste of their own medicine by switching that bitch on and letting THEM see spots for a change.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
kyonpalm
Posted: Oct 29 2016, 09:19 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Master0fMadness @ Today, 2:30 AM)
I swear, I'm going to buy one of those LED off road light bars you see on Jeeps and SUVs and mount it backwards just for the occasion that someone decides to burn my retinas, give them a taste of their own medicine by switching that bitch on and letting THEM see spots for a change.

As illegal as I'm sure this must be, it would be extremely satisfying.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Spaz
Posted: Oct 30 2016, 10:06 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Oct 29 2016, 12:19 PM)
As illegal as I'm sure this must be, it would be extremely satisfying.

Since I already have power running back there for the sub... I might just have to do this on the VW. I bet it'll be blinding even with the 50% tint. laugh2.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Nov 2 2016, 06:19 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

People driving through the dense morning fog without their lights on are those who obviously have death wishes.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SFSxShingo
Posted: Feb 28 2017, 06:24 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,942

I can NOT stand rubberneckers/nosy people. Just because someone got pulled over, there's an emergency vehicle, or there are cars stopped on the side of the road. It doesn't mean you have to drive 10+ mph under the speed limit just so you can get into everyone's business.

I also hate people who do not obey the passing lane rule.

4 Pages  « 2 3 4