Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Dream - Perfect Girls

Important Disclaimers
Welcome to the Marketplace. Here, you can buy, sell or trade your CDs / records / tapes / wax-cylinders.
By posting in this forum, you agree the following rules.

• Please use the topic tags ("FOR SALE", "WANTED") when creating your listing.
• You acknowledge that you are the sole owner of anything you are selling.
DO NOT attempt to sell digital files you do not own.
DO NOT attempt to sell bootlegs or otherwise unauthorized releases that you have made (secondhand bootlegs are okay.)
• Post at your own risk. Initial D World and any entities associated with the site / board do not hold any responsibilities for fraud and any financial losses you may incur.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,083  ·  Replies: 18 
> Last chance sale
takumi333
    Posted: Jul 13 2016, 02:43 PM

Mixmaster General

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 45,197

This is the last chance to purchase any of the CDs I have listed on eBay, there will be no relists and whatever doesn't sell the contents will be thrown away so I can use the CD cases.

►CDs For Sale◄

"Sayonara Baby" (John Robinson 5:23)
takumi333
    Posted: Jul 16 2016, 07:43 AM

Mixmaster General

It has come to my attention that eBay charges a lot more for their international shipping than the actual shipping costs!

So as many of you don't live in the USA that means I can offer you a cheaper shipping rate than previously expected, outside of eBay of course. w00t2.gif
flintheart
  Posted: Jul 17 2016, 07:27 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,105

hey if you are going to throw the discs away can I bulk buy everything you are going to toss at the end of the ebay cycle? like just disc/book/tray/papers.

takumi333
  Posted: Jul 17 2016, 07:43 AM

Mixmaster General

I can sell you the booklets and inserts but the discs must be destroyed and thrown away first.
kyonpalm
  Posted: Jul 17 2016, 08:55 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

What's the best you can do for your That's Eurobeat volumes all together as a set?
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
takumi333
  Posted: Jul 17 2016, 10:34 AM

Mixmaster General

$40 and that includes shipping to Hawaii!
flintheart
  Posted: Jul 18 2016, 11:54 AM

IDW Member

why are you destroying the discs??????
kyonpalm
  Posted: Jul 18 2016, 12:02 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (flintheart @ 8 minutes, 32 seconds ago)

Yeah, why not just put all the ones that don't sell in this "final" sale up for auction as one big collection starting at 99 cents or something?
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
flintheart
  Posted: Jul 18 2016, 01:46 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 1 hour, 43 minutes ago)
Yeah, why not just put all the ones that don't sell in this "final" sale up for auction as one big collection starting at 99 cents or something?

I would pay 99 cents per disc/paperwork for the ones that dont sell!!
takumi333
    Posted: Jul 18 2016, 01:54 PM

Mixmaster General

QUOTE (flintheart @ 1 hour, 40 minutes ago)

So they don't fall into the wrong hands.

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 1 hour, 31 minutes ago)

The could be a possibility. My only concern is that there are 2 copies for sale for each of these CDs:

That's Eurobeat Vol. 22
That's Eurobeat Vol. 25
That's Eurobeat Vol. 28

I would pay 99 cents per disc/paperwork for the ones that dont sell!!

FYI it costs about $3 to ship a single CD in the USA (with or without the case), more if its out of the country.

This post has been edited by takumi333 on Jul 18 2016, 02:43 PM
flintheart
  Posted: Jul 18 2016, 06:33 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (takumi333 @ 4 hours, 39 minutes ago)

The could be a possibility. My only concern is that there are 2 copies for sale for each of these CDs:

That's Eurobeat Vol. 22
That's Eurobeat Vol. 25
That's Eurobeat Vol. 28

FYI it costs about $3 to ship a single CD in the USA (with or without the case), more if its out of the country.

I will take duplicates too! also if you just mail them all in soft cases or on a spindle you could easily mail all of them for less than 10 dollars via mediamail. I live in the usa, zipcode 60649.

I promise I am not the wrong hands haha
Nerubian
  Posted: Jul 19 2016, 06:26 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

QUOTE (takumi333 @ Yesterday, 11:54 PM)

What do you mean?
xiao
  Posted: Jul 19 2016, 07:57 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 1 hour, 19 minutes ago)
What do you mean?

There's people in Mexivo that use vintage albums to torture children and kill small rabbits doges & cats. My friend DJ Takumi can verify this when we took a trip down to Cabo~wabo last year, and saw some shady villainous Mexivans use Aleph and Ken Laszlo vinyls & CD's as deadly frisbeez due to the overly sharp razor edge of the plastic mould!! ph34r.gif

If we don't destroy them... not even James Bond or James May himself could ever stop the evil Mexivans from kickstarting a terrorist sect of the flying album guillotines™... the president of Mexivo himself would be at danger if these albums fall in the wrong hands ... as the evil album overlordz of Mexivo yield to no-one except their secret evo-maniacal Lord Shaffoo!! who is secretly a tripple'crossing traitorous all-american reject posting on these forums as Mr. X ... dun dun dun! fear2.gif

We can't allow these weapons to fall in the wrong hands!!

cf. Shipping costs.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nerubian
  Posted: Jul 19 2016, 08:08 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Dafuq?
takumi333
    Posted: Jul 19 2016, 01:37 PM

Mixmaster General

QUOTE (xiao @ 5 hours, 9 minutes ago)
There's people in Mexivo that use vintage albums to torture children and kill small rabbits doges & cats. My friend  DJ Takumi can verify this when we took a trip down to Cabo~wabo last year, and saw some shady villainous Mexivans use Aleph and Ken Laszlo vinyls & CD's as deadly frisbeez due to the overly sharp razor edge of the plastic mould!! ph34r.gif

If we don't destroy them... not even James Bond or James May himself could ever stop the evil Mexivans from kickstarting a terrorist sect of the flying album guillotines™... the president of Mexivo himself would be at danger if these albums fall in the wrong hands ... as the evil album overlordz of Mexivo yield to no-one except their secret evo-maniacal Lord Shaffoo!! who is secretly a tripple'crossing traitorous all-american reject posting on these forums as Mr. X ... dun dun dun! fear2.gif

We can't allow these weapons to fall in the wrong hands!!

cf. Shipping costs.

Normally this only applies to vinyls and sawblade shaped CDs! blink.gif

user posted image

QUOTE (xiao @ 4 hours, 53 minutes ago)
It just costs too much to ship, especially overseas. I think that's why DJ Takumi would rather throw them away.

If no one's paying for shipping, the CD's are as good as coasters in someone's house. x3

This too. It takes $3 to ship a CD in the USA and $10+ to ship internationally depending on the country. It once cost me $25 to ship a single CD to a guy in Kazakhstan but he was willing to pay the price.

I've done so before - I threw away all my Toho Eurobeat CD's & random manga I have laying around to free up space. Simply cause I don't wanna pay for the shipping costs. laugh.gif derp.gif ~

Let me know next time you have a bunch of CDs because I have no qualms about paying the shipping! Media mail is cheap once I shipped a 20 pound box full of books, CDs and VHS tapes for about $12! ohmy.gif

Also, yesterday I was approached by a mysterious individual who made me an offer I couldn't refuse so all of the remaining CDs are now sold! w00t2.gif

This post has been edited by takumi333 on Jul 19 2016, 01:38 PM
xiao
  Posted: Jul 19 2016, 02:42 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (takumi333 @ 55 minutes, 37 seconds ago)
Let me know next time you have a bunch of CDs because I have no qualms about paying the shipping! Media mail is cheap once I shipped a 20 pound box full of books, CDs and VHS tapes for about $12! ohmy.gif

Also, yesterday I was approached by a mysterious individual who made me an offer I couldn't refuse so all of the remaining CDs are now sold! w00t2.gif

d'oh! I totally forgot we're both in Texas haha ~ XDD derp.gif ~ I could've shipped them all for under 10 bucks! x3

Congrats on the sale dude! \(^o^)/彡

Would you happen to have the TechPara Mission DVD's Volumes 1 2 3 by any chance... I'll probably get'em through yahoo or ebay if I can't find all 3. Also I'm looking for Farm's VIP Mega Euro Star 3rd Stage for the Oriental Space track ~ o(≧▽≦)o ♪ ♫

I'm also looking for a wave of a little track recorded circa the 1880's called FAY by a small-time rock'n rolly DJ called A-sick-Wild & MC Hammer's cousin on the mic ー a vinyl rip of that thing simply won't do. I need the Betamax tapes & a piece of Bratt's beard alongside the wave inside his Mac to make me feel ALiVE!! laugh.gif awesome.gif

This post has been edited by xiao on Jul 21 2016, 01:36 AM
takumi333
    Posted: Jul 19 2016, 05:23 PM

Mixmaster General

QUOTE (xiao @ 2 hours, 25 minutes ago)
d'oh! I totally forgot we're both in Texas haha ~ XDD derp.gif ~ I could've shipped them all for under 10 bucks! x3

Next time just remember the Alamo because its only 15 minutes away! cool.gif

QUOTE (xiao @ 2 hours, 25 minutes ago)

Would you happen to have the TechPara Mission DVD's Volumes 1 2 3 by any chance... as long as they're ripp'able that's cool ~ I wanna beef up the haruka HyperTechno channel. But I'll probably get'em through yahoo or ebay if I can't find all 3.

I have Volume 1 & 2 only.

Also I'm looking for Farm's VIP Mega Euro Star 3rd Stage to rip the Oriental Space track ~ o(≧▽≦)o ♪ ♫

I only have VIP Mega Euro Star 2nd Stage.

I'm also looking for a wave of a little track recorded circa the 1880's called FAY by a small-time rock'n rolly DJ called A-sick-Wild & MC Hammer's cousin on the mic ー a vinyl rip of that thing simply won't do. I need the Betamax tapes & a piece of Bratt's beard alongside the wave inside his Mac to make me feel [B]ALiVE!!

user posted image

laugh.gif awesome.gif

makefun.gif
xiao
  Posted: Jul 19 2016, 05:59 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (takumi333 @ 27 minutes, 7 seconds ago)
makefun.gif

Rockin' with Bratt Sinclaire!!laugh.gif user posted image ♪ ♫

John Paul the 2nd wasn't lying when he said San Antonio's one of the nicest cities he ever visited ~ been to the Alamo & River Walk quite a bit of times, it's a great place with lots of cute girls boinking around the shopping centers! You're very lucky mang ~ user posted image
flintheart
  Posted: Jul 21 2016, 11:16 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (xiao @ Jul 19 2016, 02:42 PM)

Congrats on the sale dude! \(^o^)/彡

Would you happen to have the TechPara Mission DVD's Volumes 1 2 3 by any chance... I'll probably get'em through yahoo or ebay if I can't find all 3. Also I'm looking for Farm's VIP Mega Euro Star 3rd Stage for the Oriental Space track ~ o(≧▽≦)o ♪ ♫

I'm also looking for a wave of a little track recorded circa the 1880's called FAY by a small-time rock'n rolly DJ called A-sick-Wild & MC Hammer's cousin on the mic ー a vinyl rip of that thing simply won't do. I need the Betamax tapes & a piece of Bratt's beard alongside the wave inside his Mac to make me feel ALiVE!! laugh.gif awesome.gif

I have a copy of we love techpara mission style 1 if you want it.

also takumi333 congration on the sale

This post has been edited by flintheart on Jul 21 2016, 11:17 AM