Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Dave Rodgers - I Want To Feel

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  « 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 22,413  ·  Replies: 93 
> INITIAL D vs GIRLFRIENDS, Does she hate it or love it ?
jhenphen
Posted: Aug 12 2009, 07:00 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,186

QUOTE (gspeed @ 7 minutes, 33 seconds ago)
if ur driving a 2 seater car..u should give ur car key to ur best friend and let him pick up ur mother and drive her home..while u and ur girlfriend will wait for a bus.. laugh.gif

close enough happy.gif

u will lend your best friend the car and ask him to bring your mother back home and if your girlfriend really loves you beyond any consequences she will walk home with you...
takumi-kun
Posted: Aug 13 2009, 05:52 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 22,640

well my girlfriend plays initial D so Im all set but i cant race her because it is a HUGELY unfair advantage and she hates it when i let her win but she hates it when i beat her laugh.gif
Randy
Posted: Sep 12 2009, 03:16 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,890

My time is spent solely on only myself on ID and me alone.

I never had any girls before in my entire life. My only known female in my life is my family. smile.gif

Not that I care about being alone, because for me, you won't have anything to lose if you didn't have a girlfriend at first place.

Lonely as it may be, I feel safe still. wink2.gif

So, game is for me. laugh.gif
Larmo
Posted: Nov 6 2009, 03:18 PM

life is great, till someone kills it

Member No.: 17,163

When I was with my ex girlfriend, she loved it when i played, but i knew when to stop.
usually after winning shed kiss me haha XD

so i think as long as you show your girl a good time, she'll love everything u do from my point of view
D33DO_R32
Posted: Apr 5 2010, 07:49 AM

Hell's Wyvern

Member No.: 34,541

QUOTE (Larmo @ Nov 6 2009, 03:18 PM)
When I was with my ex girlfriend, she loved it when i played, but i knew when to stop.
usually after winning shed kiss me haha XD

so i think as long as you show your girl a good time, she'll love everything u do from my point of view

Agree with this one!! I never had a girl friend before, but if I have one I'll definately choose my girl..well, probably I can ask permission to play one or two games grin2.gif grin2.gif grin2.gif
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 08:07 PM

What goes around comes around...

Member No.: 7,601

After 2 years of absence, I can't believe my account is still active on here. happy.gif Reading all these posts brings back memories. HI EVERYONE!!! laugh.gif
-VIRUS-
Posted: Feb 13 2012, 11:21 AM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Member No.: 6,643

QUOTE (Kylie_FD3S @ Yesterday, 12:07 AM)
After 2 years of absence, I can't believe my account is still active on here. happy.gif Reading all these posts brings back memories. HI EVERYONE!!! laugh.gif

hi w00t2.gif w00t2.gif w00t2.gif w00t2.gif w00t2.gif
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 11:09 AM

What goes around comes around...

Member No.: 7,601

Hi Virus! Long time hasn't it? hehe...

Well I'm just glad my bf and I have INITIAL D in common. happy.gif
KeNgai_rcrZero
Posted: Mar 10 2013, 07:46 PM

Reigning and Defending

Member No.: 625

If she loves you, she'll love it too. My gf LOVES the euro beat. It is set to her alarm! facepalm.gif
Colin
Posted: Mar 11 2013, 01:30 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 40,691

QUOTE (KeNgai_rcrZero @ 5 hours, 44 minutes ago)
If she loves you, she'll love it too. My gf LOVES the euro beat. It is set to her alarm! facepalm.gif

I do the saaame thing. biggrin.gif They make perfect alarms and ringtones~ Eurobeat goes well with everything.

Anyways, going on topic. He's not my boyfriend or anything, but DigiBunny DID get me into Initial D. It has given me new purpose in life. c:
KeNgai_rcrZero
Posted: Mar 11 2013, 06:33 AM

Reigning and Defending

QUOTE (Colin @ 5 hours, 2 minutes ago)
I do the saaame thing. biggrin.gif They make perfect alarms and ringtones~ Eurobeat goes well with everything.

Anyways, going on topic. He's not my boyfriend or anything, but DigiBunny DID get me into Initial D. It has given me new purpose in life. c:

That is....the most beautiful story....I've ever heard. crying2.gif
jkp
Posted: Mar 11 2013, 06:51 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 25,528

Well in regards with this topic, my ex GF and me used to battle each other on IDAS3, and to think that she can match my lines in Tsuchisaka like I do haha =D. It was a match made in heave since she loves cars as I do and even racing games as well especially ID and WMMT.

But sad to say, we broke up last February due to insecurity reasons...

Oh well, move on, move on
Colin
Posted: Mar 11 2013, 07:31 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (KeNgai_rcrZero @ Today, 6:33 AM)
That is....the most beautiful story....I've ever heard.  crying2.gif

Pffft. Initial D, for me, became a great and good distraction. I've been having a wonky love life lately. But I dunno man. When I'm at the arcade, hearing the Eurobeat, my FD's engine, and all the screeing... I just find myself at peace. n_n I even named my FD in ID7 "Solace". derp.gif
-loves naming inanimate objects-
Actually, no. Solace... He has a soul. Yes. I believe he does. xD

QUOTE (jkp @ Today, 6:51 AM)
Well in regards with this topic, my ex GF and me used to battle each other on IDAS3, and to think that she can match my lines in Tsuchisaka like I do haha =D. It was a match made in heave since she loves cars as I do and even racing games as well especially ID and WMMT.

But sad to say, we broke up last February due to insecurity reasons...

Oh well, move on, move on

That sounds like a lovely memory~ Don't let go of the nice times like that. Sorry about your loss, but chin up Jkp. We're here for you. n_n
KeNgai_rcrZero
Posted: Mar 11 2013, 10:35 PM

Reigning and Defending

QUOTE (Colin @ 3 hours, 3 minutes ago)
Pffft. Initial D, for me, became a great and good distraction. I've been having a wonky love life lately. But I dunno man. When I'm at the arcade, hearing the Eurobeat, my FD's engine, and all the screeing... I just find myself at peace. n_n I even named my FD in ID7 "Solace". derp.gif

That sounds like a lovely memory~ Don't let go of the nice times like that. Sorry about your loss, but chin up Jkp. We're here for you. n_n

Initial D is made for people with SOULS happy.gif

Wonky huh? I wonder what you mean lol. I know exactly how you feel about he music and the sounds in the game. To other people going by it might sound like a loud annoying racing game, but to me it's heaven. If heaven had an image, it would be an initial D machine.
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 11 2013, 10:49 PM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (Colin @ 3 hours, 17 minutes ago)

Solace?

Same name as my wife's card/car.

Whoa.

@jkp: I just found out about that the "awkward" way when I met her at a convention a few months ago. facepalm.gif

Colin
Posted: Mar 12 2013, 12:19 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (KeNgai_rcrZero @ 1 hour, 40 minutes ago)
Initial D is made for people with SOULS  happy.gif

Wonky huh? I wonder what you mean lol. I know exactly how you feel about he music  and the sounds in the game. To other people going by it might sound like a loud annoying racing game, but to me it's heaven. If heaven had an image, it would be an initial D machine.

Exactly my feels. "Heaven". Hngh. I get goosebumps just thinking about it. n_n

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ 1 hour, 26 minutes ago)
Solace?

Same name as my wife's card/car.

Whoa.

Whoa. Strange coincidence. blink.gif
Great minds think alike then. awesome.gif

I find solace in Solace. c':
jkp
Posted: Mar 12 2013, 02:36 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 25,528

QUOTE (Colin @ 7 hours, 4 minutes ago)

Well yeah it really was, but the reality of life won't save the happiness experienced in the gaming world...

Orisue
Posted: Apr 7 2013, 10:44 PM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

My gf seems to like it. I mean she does have cards from IDAS ver 3-7 and plays pretty religiously when ever we see a machine.

as far as names go i only remember her IDAS 7 card which is Rob;) and Momo**
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
ongKHEL
Posted: Jun 5 2013, 09:26 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 39,453

my GF also play ID4 here in megamall philippines.. but she dont have card facepalm.gif

4 Pages  « 2 3 4