Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Michiko Neya & Yumi Kakazu - Impact BLUE

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 22,411  ·  Replies: 93 
> INITIAL D vs GIRLFRIENDS, Does she hate it or love it ?
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 10:00 PM

The Dozuki Master

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,372

i personally don't think that someone in a right frame of mind will choose a game over his girl, for me that is... since if you were to ask me, i'd still prefer my GF over ID any day...
kael
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 11:53 PM

This is me when I first drove the Trueno.

Member No.: 22,363

My girlfriend always come with me to watch me play. We always have a good time watching other people play, and the same when i'm the one playing. Sometimes when better players challenge me, she'd say "Hala ka..." (or something like "watch out"), but whoever wins, she's still in the same mood, and so am i.

This post has been edited by kael on Dec 11 2006, 11:54 PM
junetrish024
Posted: Dec 12 2006, 04:39 AM

The 5a.m.-coffee-drinking- Evo.IV-driver

Member No.: 20,298

My girlfriend always come with me to watch me play. We always have a good time watching other people play, and the same when i'm the one playing. Sometimes when better players challenge me, she'd say "Hala ka..." (or something like "watch out"), but whoever wins, she's still in the same mood, and so am i.

That's nice to hear... happy.gif
Wish I had a GF like that one too... happy.gif /cry
kael
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 04:47 AM

She's starting to play too..but as of now we're still working on her usui, and she's got a good line in myogi already. I got her CN9A so we'll have the same car ^^
Assignment_D
  Posted: Dec 15 2006, 03:06 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,221

QUOTE (kael @ Dec 11 2006, 11:53 PM)

Lol HALA KA!

at least someone here smart enuff to know the main purpose of this thread. Thanx for sharing.

kael
Posted: Dec 16 2006, 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Assignment_D @ Yesterday at 3:06 PM)
Lol HALA KA!

at least someone here smart enuff to know the main purpose of this thread. Thanx for sharing.

Thanks too. laugh.gif
Assignment_D
  Posted: Dec 21 2006, 06:20 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 22,221

QUOTE (CoastalmixX @ Dec 10 2006, 07:17 PM)
You've posted this thread in a community where a majority of the AS forumites are young, adolescent teens, and according to the thread title the forum is full of males.

Already this is an inaccurate measure as to whether or not IDAS players will choose their girl over ID. It's also inaccurate because it doesn't define the circumstance. Are we choosing whether we quit ID to stay with our girl? Or are we choosing to spend a day playing ID or with the girl? Who knows.

Most people on here would say girl over ID because it's foolish to choose a game over a girl. Others would say to choose the game and diss the girl. More mature people realize that ID as a hobby that they're not easily willing to give up, and that any girl who would make their bf choose between a hobby and them is stupid (as Excel said).

The girl should accept you as you are and realize that ID is just something you do and won't put down when she says so. If you've got a problem with the game (playing too much and not spending enough time with her) then it's understandable for her to ask you to quit.

And if this cartoon has "changed your life", I'm again going to assume you're a young gamer who hasn't experienced much from life just yet. While ID (anime and game form) has affected the way I think of things, it hasn't brought about a large change in my life.

Also, if you want to swear, just type out the word and censor the vowel or something. Example: f*ck.

Don't beat around the bush, use a clothing brand (that looks very much like a cuss word ) as your substitute, and say you're not swearing. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

It has come to my attention that most members (specially HIGHER members) are more should we say stuck up and illeterate as u might add. Being said that this thread is innacurate and having taking "everything" I said in this thread word by word is by far knowing u more as immature-stuck-up-ig-no-ra-mous!

When I said and read this closely..when I said Girlfiends vs ID obviously I meant was would you stand up your ground and tell your friend saying " I like ID and I wanna stay here playing a couple more rounds" or " *whipped lash* Yes Dear Im coming". Iam not asking you to quit ID or dump ur gf over ID.

The intention of this thread was for everyone to share theyr good times playing intial D wid theyr partner. I feel insulted and embarrased to this person talking about relationship to me who is obviously inexperienced and immature. advice for you is... never talk about relationship on someone whos gettin laid more times than you did. eehhmmm ever did.
kael
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Assignment_D @ Yesterday at 6:20 PM)

It has come to my attention that most members (specially HIGHER members) are more should we say stuck up and illeterate as u might add. Being said that this thread is innacurate and having taking "everything" I said in this thread word by word is by far knowing u more as immature-stuck-up-ig-no-ra-mous!

When I said and read this closely..when I said Girlfiends vs ID obviously I meant was would you stand up your ground and tell your friend saying  " I like ID and I wanna stay here playing a couple more rounds" or " *whipped lash* Yes Dear Im coming".  Iam not asking you to quit ID or dump ur gf over ID.

The intention of this thread was for everyone to share theyr good times playing intial D wid theyr partner. I feel insulted and embarrased to this person talking about relationship to me who is obviously inexperienced and immature. advice for you is... never talk about relationship on someone whos gettin laid more times than you did.  eehhmmm ever did.

The intention of this thread was for everyone to share their good times playing initial D wid their partner.

Just corrected a few typos, but those words he stated were more than enough sir. Let's have fun with the game, competition is within the game,not with ID over anything we have IRL. grin2.gif

This post has been edited by kael on Dec 22 2006, 03:49 AM
Japs28
Posted: Jun 21 2007, 04:57 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 24,749

Too sad.. My GF jst agrees with me when I want to play, it's just that she should not be with me cause if she is.. Man! She just combusts!! We just had a fight just last monday.. crying2.gif
Jmacs
Posted: Jul 9 2007, 04:30 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 24,576

QUOTE (Japs28 @ Jun 21 2007, 04:57 PM)
Too sad.. My GF jst agrees with me when I want to play, it's just that she should not be with me cause if she is.. Man! She just combusts!! We just had a fight just last monday.. crying2.gif

at least you have a gf in the phils =/

i speak english, and every girl portrays me as a rich guy what the hell am i supposed to do when i get the number treat her out to dinner?! LOL i'm a broke mofo =[

if macdonalds counts as dinner then thats no problem wink2.gif

whistling.gif
Dukesa
Posted: Jul 9 2007, 08:54 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 23,596

Interesting thread...

I give him coupons for free tokens and let my Wolf play ID. smile.gif But it doesn't mean I want him play all the time. If it's my time, it's MY time alone. No dropping by the arcades.
I like watching him do TA's and battles especially with other people. I don't like the standing for 3 hours straight waiting for him while he's sitting in a cab and forgets about me (which is understandable because one needs to focus). But I still don't like it so I don't usually go with him when he plays.
I like him talking about his and the CUB's progress and showing me the records. I don't like it when all he do was talk about IDAS, go online and talk to his IDAS friends, and browse/post here in IDW - ALL DAY.

I mean, we girls (whether into IDAS or not) don't really mind our boys playing IDAS and be passionate about it as long as they don't forget us and set limits to their playing. Moderation and time management is the key.

This post has been edited by Dukesa on Jul 9 2007, 08:56 AM
ac101
Posted: Jul 9 2007, 08:58 AM

i believe you have my stapler

Member No.: 15,562

girls over video games...FOR SURe...
Larmo
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 01:38 AM

life is great, till someone kills it

Member No.: 17,163

i will pick girls over any video games any day, time, year.
Japs28
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 12:12 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 24,749

My girl is already having a change of heart and does agree with me playing as long as I don't lose time for her.. Well That's what I do! Lucky she allows me to play and likes talking about my progress! I'm glad thing are working out the way I want it to be keeping both my girl and ID! laugh.gif
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 09:02 PM

What goes around comes around...

Member No.: 7,601

I got into ID before I got with my bf. Then I find out he was into ID...when he found out that I was a fellow ID player, he would invite me to play at the local arcade. I wasn't as good just yet (I'm still not all that great), so he kinda helped me. Then we raced...of course he won, but I loved the idea of hanging out with him and playing ID. Since then, we were inseparable. happy.gif We still play ID together, but work and school has gotten in the way so ID became less of a priority. It's cool. laugh.gif BUT...there are times where I want alone time with him too u know. Most of the time it's ID...

This post has been edited by Kylie_FD3S on Jul 15 2007, 09:06 PM
TigerZai
Posted: Jun 25 2008, 12:46 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,780

QUOTE (Tomo @ Dec 11 2006, 08:48 PM)
stop watching south park so much, it will rot your brain.

I LOVE SOUTH PARK .... ITS REALLY A FUNNY ANIMATION ~~~

DamienWolf
Posted: Jun 25 2008, 11:53 PM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Stop reviving year-old threads. Read the date of the very last post. And if you cant really stop yourself, at least post something on-topic.
TigerZai
Posted: Jun 26 2008, 12:08 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,780

=.='' sorry admin. . didn't notice the date ... just keep on reading the forum sorry =.=''
chain492
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 09:03 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 27,509

ehh ive been caught for racing (i have a 07 bmw 535i TTed)
so i dc..

however korean girls love games and if your good at games and car biggrin.gif
so im good they dont carethey even sit down next to me for a game =)
GRiP_GAME
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 02:29 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 29,846

Maybe you should stop street racing if you're getting caught by the cops over and over.

A piece of advice.

Getting caught by cops in your 15-second Integra isn't badass.
Jojoushi
  Posted: Jul 14 2008, 01:59 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 29,923

grin2.gif I'm very lucky to have who I have...

...she actually loves watching me play (especially battle) others and we both actually blog about it and stuff. However we don't see each other very often and last time I was at Gameworks with her, I played one game and we did our own thing...

..Initial D will always be there but who knows how long she'll be around ya know?

I'll always choose my love over a video game. There will always be another day to play Initial D, or video games for that matter...but we both love Outrun 2 SP so that's our game happy.gif!

LHHRS
~{K.A.M.}~

KEvyn @-)------
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 09:18 PM

What goes around comes around...

Member No.: 7,601

See I'm very lucky...cuz when me and my bf met, we were already into Initial D. I posted about this already... happy.gif However, we stopped playing cuz we kinda sorta retired. Our lives have gotten busy so no time for video games.
-ShinRei-
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 11:32 PM

The Legendary R Master

Member No.: 29,882

Of course I'll hang to My GF la..Far more pretty than My Car..LOL!! w00t2.gif
GRiP_GAME
Posted: Jul 18 2008, 06:45 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 29,846

Being single has its benefits. More time for videogames, food to myself, and of course mods for my car.
BNR34NISMO
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 03:12 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 29,087

agree with grip game! hey you going to gameworks today? but then if you get a girlfriend you get some action wink2.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by BNR34NISMO on Jul 19 2008, 03:14 PM

4 Pages  1 2 3 4