Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Tabidachi

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 11,354  ·  Replies: 12 
> How to do watch your anime?

How to do usually watch your anime?
one series at a time marathoned (5+ episodes a day) [ 5 ]  [33.33%]
one series at a time stretched out [ 3 ]  [20.00%]
multiple series at a time marathoned (5+ episodes a day) [ 3 ]  [20.00%]
multiple series at a time stretched out [ 4 ]  [26.67%]
Total Votes: 15
Guests cannot vote 
takumi333
  Posted on Jun 3 2015, 03:05 PM

Mixmaster General

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 45,197

Personally I tend to watch 2-3 series at a time stretched out.
Nomake Wan
Posted on Jun 3 2015, 07:41 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

I keep up with most of my stuff each week, so a bunch of series, one episode per week.

Backlogged stuff it depends on the day.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Rudy
Posted on Jun 3 2015, 07:50 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Saint
Posted on Jun 3 2015, 07:53 PM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 2,067

Random, depending on mood. If it's an awesome anime, I'd watch it continuously till it ends or till I can't keep awake any longer.

I follow a number of series this season, too. Watch all of them on Sundays in one go.
takumi333
  Posted on Jun 3 2015, 09:14 PM

Mixmaster General

Member No.: 45,197

Yeah I used to marathon everything but I've fallen into the habit of spacing them out to 2 episodes a day. Perhaps it has to do with watching so many series that I dropped and didn't like that I want to make the good ones last as long as possible.

To be honest I can't watch more than 2 episodes of Monster at a time, I mean its a great series and all but it is way too dark for me to marathon.

This post has been edited by takumi333 on Jun 3 2015, 09:16 PM
nevaehteekay
  Posted on Sep 12 2019, 12:22 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,200

I usually watch 12+ episode animes per day smile.gif You guys are really weak here biggrin.gif

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by The Moderating Team on Oct 8 2019, 06:26 PM.
  - Reasons: Necromancy is forbidden in Tamriel.
rondonjonald
Posted on Oct 7 2019, 03:33 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 51,263

I usually watch one series at a time, stretched out. I try to do it this way because I feel that it makes each individual episode stand out more.
xiao
Posted on Oct 7 2019, 09:27 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (nevaehteekay @ Sep 12 2019, 02:22 AM)
I usually watch 12+ episode animes per day smile.gif You guys are really weak here biggrin.gif

Remember, that the metadata about the devices we use online. Like desktop resolution, internet browser, operating system, computer memory, etc. Are always the same, even if we try to scramble server analytics via VPN's or dynamic IP addresses. Cryptography only works 100% of the time .. when it's not used at all. online2long.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=6WxJECOFg8w )

I like to marathon anime by seasons .. which is why I never have time to watch anything. derp.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
Posted on Oct 8 2019, 12:22 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (xiao @ 2 hours, 54 minutes ago)
Remember, that the metadata about the devices we use online. Like desktop resolution, internet browser, operating system, computer memory, etc. Are always the same, even if we try to scramble server analytics via VPN's or dynamic IP addresses. Cryptography only works 100% of the time .. when it's not used at all. online2long.gif

Literally what the fuck are you talking about. First, what does that have to do with this thread? Second, what does that have to do with the post you're quoting? Third, the "metadata" you're referring to can't be used to positively identify an individual user--though it could be used to track trends. Cryptography works when the mathematics behind it have been rigorously tested; which is why the best cryptography isn't black boxes, and why government agencies instead are seeking blanket bans on software or demanding backdoors be implanted rather than, yanno, trying to just break the crypto itself.

Not that that has anything to do with this thread. Moving right along... facepalm.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted on Oct 8 2019, 08:14 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 7 hours, 46 minutes ago)
Not that that has anything to do with this thread. Moving right along… facepalm.gif

Agreed 100% on what you mentioned, N1. Just wanted to give user nevaehteekay a "cachetada con guante blanco" for necro'ing a 4 year old fluff thread with no specific reason. user posted image

That was the 1st part of my post, the second part addressed Takumi's initial question about anime. But yeah ~ this is totally not the thread to talk about encryption.

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=u4mgYx_x5ro )
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
stardream
Posted on Feb 4 2020, 11:04 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 51,535

The correct way of doing it: grab snacks, get cozy, turn off the phone & enjoy anime =D
michelletaylor7123
Posted on Mar 2 2021, 08:44 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 52,097

I finish my work early, buy popcorn and snacks, wear comfortable clothes like T-shirt with Pajamas and sneak into my blanket and watch movies and anime all day long.
Henderson
Posted on Jun 24 2021, 11:58 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 52,390

What do you think about anime-game series? Anime helps me relax after a few days of hard work. And sometimes, I earn quite a lot of money gambling. If you are as much an anime fan as I am, I advise you to watch the top 10 gambling anime. I am sure you will be very interested.