Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Romancing Train

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,201  ·  Replies: 8 
> Hinoi Team - Night Of Fire / Play With The Numbers, Perfect FLAC + DVD ISO
Lebon14
    Posted: Aug 21 2015, 05:41 PM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

Info: http://www.discogs.com/release/1920845

CD [Perfect FLAC]
DVD ISO (RAR file that includes ISO and MDS)

RAR file includes the ISO file, of course, and the MDS file if you need it. Also, if you open the RAR file and gives you an error, you should update WinRAR to version 5 or earlier.

Personal rip and scans.

Story time for this release: Recently, I made an order on CDJapan of 9 CDs (dropped one a few days later when they couldn't supply a copy with 100% assurance) which suposedly 9 of the CDs I lost during the tragic events of my life on May 26. However, when I made my shopping cart I... mixed up the covers of "Night Of Fire / Play With The Numbers" with "Sticky Tricky And Bang". For some reason, I did not read the title of the page and added the CD+DVD version of this release to the shopping cart thinking "I had the CD+DVD versions so...". So, I received that today and I was legimately surprised when I had the CDs in my hand. "Wait... it's different. Oh wait, FÙCK, I ordered the wrong CD". LOL. Still a good single none-the-less. AT least, another good rip of a Eurobeat CD out there...

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Aug 21 2015, 06:27 PM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
takumi333
Posted: Aug 21 2015, 06:08 PM

Mixmaster General

Member No.: 45,197

Thanks for the upload, I had half forgotten they covered Play With The Numbers so I never got around to listening to it.

A similar thing happened to me on Amazon JP a while back...
I thought I was ordering The Best Of Super Eurobeat 1992 but received All Nippon!! Super Disco Battle instead. It turned out the site had mixed up the catalog numbers for the releases, neither had cover images but they did have the correct barcode numbers which of course I didn't look at. Needless to say I never did get The Best Of Super Eurobeat 1992.

The Best Of Super Eurobeat 1992
  • AVCD-11078~79

All Nippon!! Super Disco Battle
  • AVCD-11058/9

BTW this Hinoi release isn't listed in Eurobeat-Prime.

This post has been edited by takumi333 on Aug 21 2015, 06:14 PM
Lebon14
  Posted: Aug 21 2015, 06:31 PM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

That one is an unfortunate mistake than anything. It's like one number off. For me, I was more distracted than anything. I knew that CDJapan didn't have Sticky Tricky And Bang.

And yeah, Eb-P doesn't tend to list those CDs because they aren't regarded very well in the yes of the fans. Personally, I think that Hinoi Team releases are pretty good... except the last two singles.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
takumi333
Posted: Aug 21 2015, 07:12 PM

Mixmaster General

Member No.: 45,197

Well I guess its good we have Discogs to fall back on then, they're far from complete but whenever I peruse the Super Euro Country Rock and Italo-Disco sections I find something else I want to listen to.

Case in point I just discovered this one today:
Michiel V.D. Kuy ‎– Watch Me

EDIT
I believe the purpose of a database is to be as definitive (and accurate) as possible and not to be selective. It is unfortunate that they participate in such practices but I usually cross reference using multiple sites anyways so yeah.

Later

This post has been edited by takumi333 on Aug 21 2015, 07:17 PM
Generic0529
Posted: Oct 7 2016, 03:37 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,502

Thanks I'll be snagging this and converting it to MP3 cause my phones storage is garbage

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
Posted: Oct 7 2016, 04:05 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Generic0529 @ Apple)
Thanks I'll be snagging this and converting it to MP3 cause my phones storage is garbage

user posted image

awesome.gif ♪ ♫
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
hellknightf1
  Posted: Feb 9 2018, 11:02 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,570

Aww the DVD link is down, could you re-upload? THX ^^
Godfroggah
Posted: Feb 10 2018, 01:33 PM

DJ Pon-2

Member No.: 48,221

QUOTE (hellknightf1 @ Yesterday, 2:02 PM)
Aww the DVD link is down, could you re-upload? THX  ^^

I believe I got it in 1 of my mega accounts I'll look around happy.gif

Edit:

Sadly.. I only had the album sad.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by JeffreySoftbark on Feb 10 2018, 02:17 PM
hellknightf1
Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:47 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,570

happy.gif aww thx anyways