Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Mega NRG Man - Take Me Back to Tokyo

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,309  ·  Replies: 15 
> NEED HELP!! WITH CARDS!!!, I need to know how to buy initial d ver 2 cards!!
vas_bien
  Posted: May 30 2006, 04:06 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,090

Hello everybody, i was wondering if someone could help me out here, i need to buy a few initial d ver 2 cards but i need to do this by internet (i live in Venezuela and no one here sells this cards, and actually i know of only one place that this game can be found in the arcades (but a LOT of people play this game). So, if any body can help, it would be much much apreciated. Bye!!

styleD
Posted: May 30 2006, 04:46 PM

Menlo Park, Gameworld

Member No.: 17,295

QUOTE (vas_bien @ Today at 3:56 PM)
Hello everybody, i was wondering if someone could help me out here, i need to buy a few initial d ver 2 cards but i need to do this by internet (i live in Venezuela and no one here sells this cards, and actually i know of only one place that this game can be found in the arcades (but a LOT of people play this game). So, if any body can help, it would be much much apreciated. Bye!!

Are you talking about the ID cards where you can save your info?
You can buy those cards from the machine.
vas_bien
  Posted: May 30 2006, 08:12 PM

IDW Member

Hello again, i heard that before but it seems this machine doesnt have any because it does not give me the option to buya card from it, so i really would like to know where i can buy a card so i can get better scores. Actually today i did 3.06 with a DC2 on Akina (the best i could do so far was about 3.10), so i would love to go under 3 min!! of course, i need to practice a lot!! hehehe, hope someone can help!!
Hatch Guy
Posted: May 30 2006, 08:14 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 16,215

you could find other places that have initial d arcade stage booth that can sell cards.
vas_bien
  Posted: May 31 2006, 10:32 AM

IDW Member

Hello again, i only know of one place where this game can be found, so that`s not an option. I have checked ebay but all they have are 2 Ver 3 cards. Hope somebody knows.
razorsuKe
Posted: May 31 2006, 10:44 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 12,243

Does it give you the option to insert a card?

If not, the card reader is disabled and you won't be able to put a card in anyways.

Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
vas_bien
  Posted: Jun 1 2006, 03:43 AM

IDW Member

Hummm, it nevers metions anything about a card, but i can see the slots where you insert the card...i have asked several times the people at the arcade, but nobody has any idea as of if they are going to sell any cards. Now, ill ask if the desabled that function, maybe there are some cards there!! sure hope that.....if anybody knows anything, it would be much apreciated.
APX
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 11:29 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

wow, those people over there are retarded....

One question... do you see people put in a card at all?
vas_bien
  Posted: Jun 1 2006, 01:04 PM

IDW Member

Noup, nobody has a card here!!!!! we only play stock cars, and we REALLY want to at least see the AE86 fully tuned!! that would be awsome....Also, whats the best record soembody can do in Akina with a stock car? a have to know in order to get the best time possible! hehe.

One other thing, if i beat all racers until i race BUNTA in AKINA, will he be available to play against when somebody else starts a game? please note, as i mentioned earlier, i dont have a card. Hope somebody answers soon so i can hit the arcade today!!
APX
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 07:54 PM

Ah, then they probably disabled it.

And nope, bunta will not be available later on... so your shit out of luck there son.
Möbius
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 08:10 PM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

QUOTE (vas_bien @ Today at 4:52 PM)
Also, whats the best record soembody can do in Akina with a stock car? a have to know in order to get the best time possible! hehe.

Best Akina DH Dry time with a stock car on V2 :

2'49"745 w/ a Capp wink2.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
vas_bien
  Posted: Jun 2 2006, 04:08 AM

IDW Member

Hello again, yesterday i went to the arcade and spoked with the owner, then i demanded an explenation as of why he would not enable this feature, which would make him win a ton of money; and he´s answer was very simple: that feature doesnt work, i bougth that machine in KOREA for a very low price, and was said it worked fine, then, here we discovered that the device that activates the card was not working. And to top it off, because the machine is from korea, it has problems reading the cards (or reading something, at thsi point i was to sad to really understant what he told me), and so that would have to be changed to in order of that feature to work.
Does anybody here know the way this machines work? he mentioned that it had 1 mother card and three aditional cards which take care of other functions of the simulator (one of them being the one that takes care of the memory cards i so wanted). If anybody knows how to get parts for these machines, let me know, i want that machine fixed!! i offererd him my help on finding this info.
APX
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 12:59 PM

Tell him to buy a new one, their only around $10,000 US dollars.
vas_bien
  Posted: Jun 2 2006, 01:13 PM

IDW Member

Yeap, i told him that, and the F****r said it was too expensive!!! man, i really hate liveing in country where people actually think like that!!! damn, its like my country is going to hell!!! aaaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!, well anyways, thats my problem, sorry to bother you guys with all this, i`ll see what else i can do to have that game fixed. When i finally get close to 3.00 in Akina, i`ll tell you all, i know its not such a big deal, but the best record i have seen here in that track is 3.04!!! yeap, we are not so good......yet.....hehehe, see you around people.
xkhol
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 01:54 PM

>_>

Member No.: 1,958

QUOTE (APX @ Today at 1:47 PM)
Tell him to buy a new one, their only around $10,000 US dollars.

A new card reader's about $3000 isn't it?
APX
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 09:02 PM

I think so.