Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Entry Maxi3

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,680  ·  Replies: 9 
> Looking to buy an IDAS8 license
brosef
  Posted: May 10 2016, 12:43 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,476

I was thrilled to find out that a Round1 opened near me and they have IDAS8 machines. Problem is that they're apparently having trouble with their supplier and none of the staff know when they're going to get any license cards for the game. I have tried looking on ebay for cards but haven't had any luck. Would anyone be willing to mail me a card (newly created or blank)? I'll gladly pay for the cost of the card as well as shipping costs.

Thanks!
holnivek
Posted: May 10 2016, 07:33 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 46,366

I can probably get one next time I visit Round 1. PM me the details (profile name, gender, car model, color, transmission, etc).
1life1love
Posted: May 10 2016, 11:08 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 32,348

where do you play at? which round1 is this?
brosef
  Posted: May 11 2016, 06:52 AM

Shmuck

@holnivek
Thank you! I've sent you a PM with the details.

@1life1love
The Round1 I'm referring to is in Taunton, MA.
Rarrowsmith
Posted: May 13 2016, 10:35 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 45,532

Where the hell have you been!? I've been posting for weeks smile.gif

There's a few of us that play a lot in Taunton. There are 3 of us that are there most Sunday mornings around 10 and we're there until 2ish.

Hope to see you there!

I drive an s2000.

Good luck, hope you can get a card, they've been out for almost 2 months now.
brosef
  Posted: May 13 2016, 04:01 PM

Shmuck

I've only actually been to that Round1 maybe 3 times since it's about an hour drive to get there. Honestly I've been waiting for them to restock on licenses to go back (they're probably sick of me calling and asking about them laugh2.gif ). I'll probably be going mostly on Weekdays but maybe I'll see you there some random Sunday smile.gif
mattfish
Posted: May 15 2016, 11:29 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,768

For the record I've been there at noon for the past two sundays and i've only seen anyone playing at 11:00pm. no clue where you guys have been. it's a long drive for me to play TA only.
Rarrowsmith
Posted: May 16 2016, 02:37 PM

IDW Member

Hey Man,
Just sent you a PM. We've missed the last 2 Saturdays due to family stuff. We'll catch up though!

We'll def. be there this Sunday
mattfish
Posted: May 17 2016, 04:45 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,768

S'cool. I'll get in touch when I can make it.
Rarrowsmith
Posted: Jun 3 2016, 12:53 PM

IDW Member

Just letting everyone know, my crew and I that usually go down to the Taunton MA Round 1 on Sunday's are running into an issue. One of us will now start our trucking schedule on Sunday's, and with the Round 1 Bowling league starting on Thursday's, we don't really want to go there 2 days a week. We may still go on some Sunday's, but let me know if your looking to play! No one should depend on us going anymore without notice.

Enjoy and Have Fun!

**Remember - Fishtails and Donuts are not considered drifting