Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Leslie Parrish - Remember Me

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,057  ·  Replies: 5 
> FMA
Tezza
  Posted: Oct 30 2004, 02:08 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,836

i searched for a topic regarding FMA but non to be found....
anyways, i was wondering.... the last episode for FMA is 52 isnt it? any info on where i can find it? and would anyone care to share whether they know where i can find 'Gensomaden Saiyuki' ? i've done numerous searches but none avail...
Thanks in advance....
Evolution
Posted: Oct 30 2004, 02:43 PM

Moo!!

Member No.: 657

No its only 51 episodes.

Fullmetal Alchemist Anime Info
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tezza
  Posted: Oct 30 2004, 02:49 PM

IDW Goldmember

hmm... then the ending is a lil bit hanging ... aint it?
lance
Posted: Oct 30 2004, 03:06 PM

This is my Destiny

Member No.: 2,330

yea theres gonna be a movie out next year which will hopefully follow the anime smile.gif
Tezza
  Posted: Oct 31 2004, 02:32 PM

IDW Goldmember

hm... anyways... anyone knows 'gensomaden saiyuki'? i've been trying to find it but .... ya' know...i have only requiem... and its only like 2 parts... gotta have it... thanks
DrEVOIII
Posted: Oct 31 2004, 09:39 PM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Member No.: 1,928

QUOTE (Tezza @ Oct 30 2004, 03:49 PM)
hmm... then the ending is a lil bit hanging ... aint it?

Yep, CF86 is right, they are making a movie for the replacement of episode 52. happy.gif