Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Midnight City

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

15 Pages  « 11 12 13 14 15  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 122,008  ·  Replies: 357 
> Political Discussion, Election is over, post rare policies

Who shall be King?
MAGA [ 13 ]  [68.42%]
Hilldawg [ 3 ]  [15.79%]
Some third party bullshit [ 3 ]  [15.79%]
Total Votes: 19
Guests cannot vote 
Master0fMadness
Posted on May 13 2017, 09:27 AM

Midnight Lover
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 46,279

So, uh... about this James Comey thing. I don't think it's gonna end well. Trump just keeps digging his hole deeper.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
Posted on May 13 2017, 10:14 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Comey was dismissed by President Donald Trump on May 9, 2017, reportedly days after Comey requested increased funding from the Justice Department for the FBI's investigation into Russia’s interference in the presidential election; the Justice Department called the New York Times report that Comey asked for more funding "totally false". A statement released by the White House said that removing Comey will help bring the Russia investigation to a conclusion. Later that day, Trump stated that he was thinking of "this Russia thing with Trump and Russia" when he decided to fire Comey. ー Wikipedia

I'mma be captain obvious & state that another monkey'll take his place... must be a slow week in DC. user posted image

--- --- ---

Also, didn't know where to put this but...

I was recently reading up on the life of Christina Grimmie, cause a Drake cover on The Voice caught my eye. Very talented young woman that left us early, she reminds me of Selena.

And I just learned the assailant was normal functioning member of society & worked for Best Buy's Geek Squad. What raised my eyebrow was that he was a "nerd" so to speak, and possessed two guns. Now I bloody fucking hate preventive measures like airport security checks, background clearances just to enter a stupid shoddy 2-bit military base to take your dad lunch at noon, and believe everyone has the right to do whatever the funk they want & buy all sorts of crazy shit... but it got me thinking.

This wouldn't have happened in Japan, where people aren't allowed to own guns. And I like guns, albeit aesthetically or in movies/photos/art. I'm not proponing that people shouldn't be allowed to own weapons, whatever country they live in but... it just got me thinking.

There's some crazy fuck's in the planet, especially ones that see no qualm with lifting a finger against another human other than themselves. And if you put a juicy piece of meat in front of a well-trained Doberman. That dog is still a stupid beast, and it's gonna bite the fuck out of that meat.

My solution? Stop making weapons... Now xiao you're an idiot, what if Isis attacks us or blah blah blah yadda yadda ~ well what if what if never happnes? Or if it does, I think we'll just have to deal with shit as things comes instead of living in fear like rats in a cage that are too afraid to go outside 'cause Tom & Jerry are gonna eat our beloved cheese if we don't take preventive measures.

It's a sticky issue cause it involves people's money, history, and most importantly their likes & beliefs... but it just got me thinking. Random political thought of the day derp.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Posted on May 13 2017, 12:03 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (Master0fMadness @ 2 hours, 36 minutes ago)
So, uh... about this James Comey thing. I don't think it's gonna end well. Trump just keeps digging his hole deeper.

thats FKing true there. trump just wants to do what he wants and not be judged and/or receive bad/fake news on his activities. the passing threat for secret recordings is funny and his threat to eliminate daily press briefings cant end well at all. i know the republicans have his back for the time being and the dems like to see his hourly buffonery. the question is who breaks first?

LOL, he called out trump, again.
YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMvItIDMPU )

This post has been edited by 207 on May 13 2017, 02:57 PM
APX
Posted on May 16 2017, 12:14 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

Guess Trump gave the Russians some highly classified info.

Nothing but failures on his end, not sure if he has done one thing positive for the US yet. sad.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 16 2017, 05:48 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

I can't think of anything personally, but I'm sure someone will come up with something concrete, yeah? Right? I mean we have a surprising number of Trump voters among the active users on the board, so, yeah?
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Posted on May 16 2017, 09:20 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

well they did give us the opportunity to let animals/nature get a direct taste for oil in national parks. they can also block some illegal "Aliens" with that block large predators from crossing the borders. im sure the animals will like to use a few$$ to go grocery shopping and take all the trouble out of hunting sparce prey. this also raises a very important issue: issuing citizenship papers to all wild animals so they can freely cross the border at designated points. their undocumented travel is hurting the US economy.

while we're at it, we can always count on having plenty of ASIAN CARP on the menu seeing someone has gutter EPA's budget to stop and preserve the aquatic environment/diversity. get out your tooth picks, apparently Asian Carp is full of small bones.

Atleast there will be plenty of fish to eat after WWIII, presuming they are safe to eat after that. this might be the only good thing he's done so far.

This post has been edited by 207 on May 16 2017, 09:25 AM
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 16 2017, 11:28 AM

ShiMACHaze

So ignoring 207's nonsensical rambling, anyone who actually supports Trump have something positive he's actually done to add to the discussion? It has to be something he's done, by the by. Not a paper he's signed (unless action has already taken place relating to said signed paper).

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Posted on May 22 2017, 11:51 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

here's a question regarding Pence. trumps days are likely numbered but the end or the means isnt yet clear. what is the general concensus on Pence? ive been watching a few more firebrand anti trump vids on YT. i take those opinions in the vids with a grain of sand. one vid mentioned that Pence might still put forth similar motions trump has been trying to do but will likely more support/finesse. i dont know if Pence will be worse/just as bad as trump but i do know that the rambling idiot will be gone and some sense of reality will be back in charge of the administration.
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 22 2017, 01:11 PM

ShiMACHaze

He's a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican--in that order.
Posted on May 22 2017, 03:38 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 2 hours, 27 minutes ago)
He's a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican--in that order.

LOL, so USA moves from a raving lunatic to at worst a rapture obsessed president laugh2.gif .

i dont mind those odds though id like to know if he'd support the moves the lunatic is proposing. i hope he values the environment more than the lunatic and is less focused on padding the pockets of the top 2%. apparently he's setting up an action team, it may be to start a team to take over from the lunatic or to lawyer up to defend himself from the actions of the lunatic. i dont know what it is but i honestly dont know what to expect from Pence but its more reassuring than the current president. though he does share trumps view of global warning which is troubling.....

This post has been edited by 207 on May 22 2017, 03:50 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 22 2017, 06:21 PM

ShiMACHaze

I think you should be careful about who you call a raving lunatic considering you used the word 'lunatic' five times in the same short post. awesome.gif
Posted on May 23 2017, 11:47 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 9:21 PM)
I think you should be careful about who you call a raving lunatic considering you used the word 'lunatic' five times in the same short post. awesome.gif

LOL, i think the use of the word lunatic is water under the bridge considering people have started using the "I" word when regarding him in higher organizations (and in the USA). by the "I" word, im not referring to "Idiotic", "Impotent" nor "Imbecile" laugh2.gif

though does the term "insane" refer to crazy people who honestly cant see that they themselves are insane too?

This post has been edited by 207 on May 23 2017, 11:50 AM
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 23 2017, 01:14 PM

ShiMACHaze

Only if, like a certain weaboo using the word 'Japan', the word appears too frequently in a given length of text. At best it makes you sound ignorant for lack of vocabulary, at worst you could very well be considered that which you are spouting.

It's just funny is all. Poking at Trump is killing fish in a barrel, so at least be more precise and creative about it. wink2.gif
Posted on May 23 2017, 01:59 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 45 minutes, 27 seconds ago)
Only if, like a certain weaboo using the word 'Japan', the word appears too frequently in a given length of text. At best it makes you sound ignorant for lack of vocabulary, at worst you could very well be considered that which you are spouting.

It's just funny is all. Poking at Trump is killing fish in a barrel, so at least be more precise and creative about it. wink2.gif

im not sure about the ignorant part but i'll leave that up to your judgement. i can be very opinionated (and stubborn) in my views and have a hard time to consider the value of the other side of the coin. its not every topic im like that but i do have my pet peeves to cringe at in daily life. im sure you probably noticed certain that music genres and certain smart tech are 2 of the several i have. i can be vocal and ignorant on some topics if it entertains me to go that far into it.

though catching fish in a barrel is rather easy and you do you need to go very far to do so. some just serve as great targets to paint.

TBH, im a bit of a weaboo myself in my interest in all things Japanese but im more of a quiet person who doesnt directly advertise it. i got manga/light novels, Gundam kits, various Pokemon related items. i do have other interests in other Asian cultures but i tend to favor Japan more.
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 23 2017, 02:06 PM

ShiMACHaze

Wasn't referring to you with the weaboo comment, don't worry. wink2.gif

In other news, Michael Flynn plead the fifth. Funny, I seem to recall a certain someone saying that having their staff plead the fifth would be a disgrace, and that anyone who pleads the fifth must be guilty... I wonder who that was?

EDIT: God dammit autocomplete, 'weaboo' is a word.

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on May 23 2017, 05:31 PM
Posted on May 23 2017, 04:50 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 2 hours, 44 minutes ago)
Wasn't referring to you with the sea ok comment, don't worry. wink2.gif

In other news, Michael Flynn plead the fifth. Funny, I seem to recall a certain someone saying that having their staff plead the fifth would be a disgrace, and that anyone who pleads the fifth must be guilty... I wonder who that was?

LOL know knows, will that very person also plead the 5th when the time comes too laugh2.gif
APX
Posted on May 24 2017, 04:12 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

It's funny when the Pope blatantly flames Trump in front of him when he asked the 'wife' what she feeds him. awesome.gif

And already the news did a shoot of the item he spoke about, Potizza.
Posted on May 24 2017, 08:39 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

here's an interesting question. if candidate trump met pres trump at this point, would that make him even more dangerous/sly than he claims to be or will it only drive the point that he has no F'ing business dabbling in politics and drop out of the race and save USA from gong show?
xiao
Posted on May 25 2017, 02:47 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (APX @ Yesterday, 6:12 PM)
It's funny when the Pope blatantly flames Trump in front of him when he asked the 'wife' what she feeds him. awesome.gif

And already the news did a shoot of the item he spoke about, Potizza.

I neither believe in Trump or voted for the Pope you bloody heathens! laugh.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1200 x 767. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

I'm going to Helsinki... facepalm.gif

This post has been edited by xiao on May 25 2017, 02:48 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 25 2017, 09:34 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (207 @ Yesterday, 8:39 PM)
here's an interesting question. if candidate trump met pres trump at this point, would that make him even more dangerous/sly than he claims to be or will it only drive the point that he has no F'ing business dabbling in politics and drop out of the race and save USA from gong show?

Making the assumption here that Candidate Trump and President Trump are two completely different people, I think Candidate Trump would shout down President Trump for being everything that's wrong with America only to then back off and do nothing about it.

However, as we all know, they're both the same person and that person never cared about anyone but himself and literally said whatever would get a rise out of crowds. He wanted ratings, he got ratings, and now we're paying for having a braindead TV-obsessed society.

If you actually believed in what Candidate Trump was selling, I honestly feel a little bad for you. I will not forgive you for you made your choice in confidence, but I will at least give you some pity.
Posted on May 25 2017, 01:25 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 3 hours, 51 minutes ago)
Making the assumption here that Candidate Trump and President Trump are two completely different people, I think Candidate Trump would shout down President Trump for being everything that's wrong with America only to then back off and do nothing about it.

However, as we all know, they're both the same person and that person never cared about anyone but himself and literally said whatever would get a rise out of crowds. He wanted ratings, he got ratings, and now we're paying for having a braindead TV-obsessed society.

If you actually believed in what Candidate Trump was selling, I honestly feel a little bad for you. I will not forgive you for you made your choice in confidence, but I will at least give you some pity.

yeah, i also feel some pity for those who took hook, line and sinker myself. he knows how to do the talk but thats about it. despite the anatomical truth, he has no spine at all. he's like that barking angry guard dog standing on watch. he looks mean and will put up a decent fight but give him a steak or sufficient scare and he'll run to the corner and cower away. he's had his own story revision for every comment he's made so far and had so many self contradictions already. i doubt his own contradictions mean much to him anyway, thats just the trump way.

i'd like to think if they did meet, that the risk of having his personal dealings with questionable?? sources would override his desire for power/revenge. i doubt he can hide anything that he did in the long run. even if the Russia thing wasnt raised by him or other scandals/comments this early on, he'll slip up somewhere and the result would be the same.
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 26 2017, 06:13 AM

ShiMACHaze

He contradicted himself repeatedly throughout the campaign trail. The problem was either that no one paid attention to his rallies as a whole, or they just decided to hear what they wanted to hear and tuned out everything else. So even though you could just watch what he said and quite easily make the connection that nothing he says is of any substance, well...here we are.

Surprise! derp.gif
Posted on May 26 2017, 08:45 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

LOL too bad this plan isnt viable to remove trump at this point. though the chances will be better off if a piece of steak and ketchup were used.......

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQy0oI6Ijc )

i do wish it were that easy but he just needs to get impeached/resign and both options will take some time.
Nomake Wan
Posted on May 26 2017, 10:51 AM

ShiMACHaze

Let the administration run its course. Once we hit midterms in 2018 there is gonna be quite the voter turnout. I dare say that the 2018 midterms may see the highest midterm turnout in a long, long time.
Posted on May 26 2017, 11:15 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 23 minutes, 44 seconds ago)
Let the administration run its course. Once we hit midterms in 2018 there is gonna be quite the voter turnout. I dare say that the 2018 midterms may see the highest midterm turnout in a long, long time.

true but that will depend on how many crazy trump supporters remain true to their beliefs. though it should be quite the turn out in 2018 if it gets that far. trumps proven he can get lots of things accomplished so far, its gonna depend on selective memory/attention at this point.

15 Pages  « 11 12 13 14 15